Rules & Regulations
(Subject to change at any time without prior notice)
- All children under 18 must have a waiver signed by their parent/guardian or any parent/guardian who intends to play on any of the equipment. No exceptions. Twinkle has the right to refuse entry if a child does not have a waiver.
- Our facility is designed for children under the age of 6. We reserve the right to refuse admittance to any child(ren) over that age and/or do not fit the height and size requirements of the facility’s attractions.
- SOCKS ARE REQUIRED IN THE PLAYSPACE FOR ADULTS AND CHILDREN. Outdoor footwear is prohibited in the play space. We reserve the right to refuse entrance to anyone who does not have the proper footwear (you may remove socks only for the sandbox construction zone and water table areas where bare feet are acceptable). We do sell socks in case you forget!
- Please do not bring any child(ren) into Twinkle when they are ill or have a communicable medical condition. We reserve the right to restrict admission and/or send the child home, when, in our opinion, that child is ill or risks the health or well being of other children.
- Parents/guardians assume full responsibility for the conduct of their child(ren) while visiting Twinkle. Parents/guardians agree that they shall remain on the premises at all times that their children are present. In addition, Parents/guardians are responsible for their child’s supervision and safety while at Twinkle.
- Parents/guardians and their child(ren) shall conduct themselves in a manner that does not threaten the health, well-being and full enjoyment of other visitors.
- Twinkle reserves the right to limit the number of people that occupy any area of the facility. Guests may be asked to wait outside the facility in order to remain within safe occupancy limits and will be admitted at Management’s discretion.
- Guests are prohibited from bringing any food, drink, gum or candy into the ground floor play space or classrooms of the Twinkle facility. You are welcome to bring food in our lounge area.
- All food and drink consumption is limited to the café area or event room.
- NO PRIVATE PARTIES/BIRTHDAY PARTIES OR SIMILAR GATHERINGS ARE ALLOWED DURING OPEN PLAY HOURS WITHOUT THE PRIOR PERMISSION OF TWINKLE STAFF. THERE IS NO BIRTHDAY CAKE/TREATS AND DECOR ALLOWED DURING OPEN PLAY HOURS ON THE TWINKLE PREMISES.
- No rough play or fighting allowed. We do not tolerate bullying, fighting and/or rough/horse play. We reserve the right to refuse admittance to any guests involved in bullying, fighting, rough/horse play and/or disrespect of others and remove them from the facility without a refund.
- Please respect the equipment, the toys, and others.
- No sharp or glass objects allowed.
- Our facility is designed for CHILD(REN)’S USE ONLY.
- Facility should be used as instructed.
- We would ask that adults take care of the facility’s attractions and utilize the facility with caution.
- Twinkle Play Corp. is not responsible for loss, theft or damage of your property. Do not leave valuables or personal belongings unattended.
- Open Play hours are subject to change without prior notice.
- Guests must adhere to the rules and regulations and must follow any safety instructions and directions given by Twinkle personnel. Management reserves the right to refuse admittance or remove any guest that does not follow these rules without a refund.
- We accept Visa/Mastercard, American Express, Discover and Cash. No personal checks are accepted.
All participants will be required to sign a waiver which will entail the following agreement:
Assumption of Risk, Waiver, and Indemnification
I hereby acknowledge, agree and accept the risk of injury and illness inherent in any physical activity and/or program, including particularly the programs offered by Twinkle Play Corp. Such risks include but are not limited to falling, bumping, risks from abrasions, scrapes, cuts, burns, broken, sprained or bruised limbs, and even more serious injuries such as paralysis or death, as well as risk from the actions or omission of others.
As such, I hereby release and discharge by Twinkle Play Corp., its owners, affiliates, agents, employees, successors and assigns, from any and all injury, illness, medical conditions, damages, claims, liabilities, expenses or judgments, including attorney’s fees and court costs resulting from my participation in a program or presence on Twinkle premises.
Furthermore, I shall indemnify and hold harmless Twinkle Play Corp., its owners, affiliates, agents, employees, successors and assigns, against any and all injuries, illnesses, medical conditions, damages, claims, liabilities, expenses or judgments, including attorney’s fees and court costs resulting from any negligent or deliberate act or omission of my child(ren), caregiver or myself.
I understand that classes and the play space area at Twinkle may be physically strenuous and I voluntarily participate in them with full knowledge that there is risk of personal injury, property loss or death. I agree that neither I, my heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make any other claims of any kind whatsoever against Twinkle Play Corp. or its members for any personal injury, property damage/loss, or wrongful death whether caused by negligence or otherwise.
I understand that this is a permanent waiver to be kept on file by Twinkle Play Corp. for today’s visit and all subsequent and future visits.
I expressly agree that Twinkle Play Corp. may use photos and/or video taken of children and/or caregivers at Twinkle for archival and publicity purposes. I have fully informed myself on the contents of this waiver and release from liability and indemnify Twinkle Play Corp. after reading and signing this agreement.